'/> 10 Soal Essay “Pronoun + A Form Of Be Going To” Dalam Bahasa Inggris

Info Populer 2022

10 Soal Essay “Pronoun + A Form Of Be Going To” Dalam Bahasa Inggris

10 Soal Essay “Pronoun + A Form Of Be Going To” Dalam Bahasa Inggris
10 Soal Essay “Pronoun + A Form Of Be Going To” Dalam Bahasa Inggris

10 Soal Essay “Pronoun + A form of be going to” Dalam Bahasa Inggris


 


 bahan kali ini akan berkaitan dengan pronoun atau kata gati dalam bahasa inggris 10 Soal Essay “Pronoun + A form of be going to” Dalam Bahasa Inggris
10 Soal “Pronoun + A form of be going to” Dalam Bahasa Inggris

 


Hallo sobat IBI, bahan kali ini akan berkaitan dengan pronoun atau kata gati dalam bahasa inggris, kita sudah membahasnya pada bahan sebelum ini ya? Nah, pada kesempatan kali ini kita akan mencar ilmu mengenarjakan soal mengenai pronoun tersebut dalam bahasa inggris, Langsung coba saja yuk. Check this out!





Complete the sentences with a pronoun + a form of be going to. Use a future time expression. Use too (With affirmative sentences) or either (with negative sentences).


Example : I didn’t study last night, and…….


Response : I didn’t study last night, and I’m not going to study to night either.


1.I did my homewok yesterday, and…..


2.I wasn’t at home last night, and…….


3.We didn’t have a grammar quiz today, and……


4.Our techer is in class today, and……


5.It’s (cold/hot/nice) today, and…….


6.I didn’t go blowing today, and……


7.I brought my umbrella with me today, and……


8.I didn’t get hit by a truck on my way to school today, and…..


9.The sun rose before six today, and……


10.We didn’t have pizza for breakfast this morning, and……





-Selamat mengerjakan dan selamat berlatih-














Referensi Materi Lainnya dari IBI yang wajib kita ketahui :












Advertisement

Iklan Sidebar